19-21 March 2018, Paris
Mastering State Aid, Public Procurement, Public-private Partnership.
Join us this March in Paris for a 3-day training with Alun Williams and Ignas Paukstys. We will:
- improve systems, procedures and tools to prevent, detect and correct errors, irregularities and fraud related to public procurement and state aid
- increase participants’ knowledge about the main public procurement aspects set up under the new Public Procurement Directives and the CJEU case law
- apply the 4 State Aid tests
- present examples of State Aid not prohibited by the Art. 107(1) TFEU
- tackle the new Guidances about GBER
- discuss sectoral rules and sensitive sectors
The training will take place in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris. The last seats are still available. Join us in Paris!