Controlling Public procurement, State aid & PPP
Date: 22-24 November 2017
Location: Prague (Czech Republic)
Lecturers: Alun Williams, Ignas Paukstys
This November we will be discussing Public procurement, State aid and Public-Private Partnership rules in Prague.
- Introducing practical key tools for criteria and conditions assessment
- Tackling Public procurement specific risk assessment
- Working on case studies
- Making a correct distinction between PP and PPP
- Introducing State Aid and how to deal with it
- Looking at Non-Aid Options: TFEU compatible State Aid
- Looking at 2014 General Block Exemption Regulation
- Looking at Financial Transparency Regulations: Requirements of the Regulations & Directive
Interested in Community Competition rules?
Read our note on Margrethe Vestager’s speech on Competition rules at TEDGlobal NYC.