We are happy to welcome this week in Paris participants for Financial Instruments seminar. The group is smaller than initially planed but we all made it and it was a pleasure to be able to organise this event in Paris at this particular time. For the ones who could not come, next session in 2016 will be availble soon and you can get priority access.
On the key learning points :
- Preparation for the set-up and smooth implementation of the FI in 2014-2020
- Good practices learned from 2007-2013 period and smooth transition to 2014-2020
- More in depth focus on the financing rules of FI, management costs and fees of different FIs and FoF
- Selection of the Financial intermediaries and managers of the FoF
On the outputs of the Workshop :
- Ready to use solutions and hints on practical implementation of FoFs or Fis
- Clear understanding of the actual cashflow of the FI
- Ready to start – the action plan prepared
We would like to inform you again that our seminars up to the end of 2015 in Paris and Brussels will take place normally. We still have availabilities for “5-Day” seminar in Paris from 14 to 18 December and “Fraud” seminar in Brussels from 7 to 8 December with Mr Sottou, Ms Volz and Mr Dunne.
ETCP Team remains at your disposal if you have any question and will be happy to meet you before Christmas Holidays.