How to set up proportionate and cost-effective anti-fraud measures?
ETCP organises on 7&8 December in Brussels for 2 days to focus on Fraud prevention in the management of your OPs and Projects with experts Ms Susanne Volz and Mr Franck Sottou.
This seminar will help you to understand fraud types, to detect threats and risks to set up you anti-fraud strategies covering the whole management of your OPs and Project: How to target and mitigate the key risks? How to manage Anti-fraud risk assessment?
With practical expertise, concrete cases and exchange of experience from other Member States, this seminar will give you the opportunity to clarify and enforce the control of your funds and the different responsibilities of the various stakeholders.
- Managing the fraud risk assessment
- Building an effective and proportionate anti-fraud system
- Defining action plan and targeting key risks
- Risk management principles and tools
- Mitigating controls
- Link between corruption and fraud
- Impact on prevention and detection of irregularities
- Conflict of interest
- MA, CA AA, Implementing bodies
- Risk managers, irrgularities officers
- Members of the assessment team