26-27 November 2018, Paris
Ensuring simplification of projects, programmes & control systems
Join us in Paris this November to:
- understand the simplification process in full: what is it, what are success conditions to simplification (not only SCO) in terms of costs, delays and quality of interventions;
- obtain key qualifications to implement simplification measures in your work place (procedures, processes and tools);
- tackle in particular SCO and to set-up an action plan to apply it in a secure & efficient way;
- take into account the most recent OMNIBUS simplification proposals.
- Presenting Simplified Cost Options and their contribution to simplification: working on successful application of the SCO potential;
- Introduction to the simplification measures at EU level including the new “Omnibus” Regulation;
- Listing simplification actions (quick-wins and long-term success) all along the programme & project lifecycles;
- Tackling adjustments of the Management & Control System;
- Adaptations of the verification approach: sampling, a walk through testing, flexibility for verification officers;
- Discussions, group work, cases and examples
ETCP’s Director Franck Sottou has identified 10 Key Simplification Areas in the context of EU Funds Management. Watch the video and let us know what are your burning questions / areas requiring simplification.