Getting ready for final Closure based on Reasonable Assurance!
13-14 December 2021, Zagreb
Before Christmas we’ll be in Zagreb, getting ready for final closure of 2014-2021 based on Reasonable Assurance with Goran Zakanji and Franck Sottou. Here’s what we’ll work on:
treatment of irregularities (PP, State aid, eligibilty…)
reporting on performance indicators
phasing out of projects between 2 programmes
early closures and audit opinions.
- Overview of MDA and annual closures: the new control processes and key success conditions
- Obtaining the necessary confirmations for a reliable MDA
- Elements of the new verification work
- Calculation of the TER and obtaining reasonable assurance
- Dealing with specific challenges of fraud: PP & State Aid, conflict of interest…
- Preparing an Action plan