Indicators:The practical toolbox to improve the definition and use of targets
26-27-28 May 2014
Only one session in 2014
Register now to guarantee seats
Ask for DETAILED AGENDA & REGISTER ONLINE
(all taxes and costs included)
10% discount from 3 registrations
- There are indicators for payment and indicators for evaluation.
- Payment conditions shall include clear rules about deliverables and effects of operations and, monitoring and evaluationwill need to outline more clearly the changes at programme level.
- This seminar presents all techniques to make indicators “user-friendly” both for public managers and beneficiaries of public funds.
- It includes also the common indicators at EU level and raise the issue of benchmarking and performance indicators all over Europe in a practical manner.
- Project, activity and programme managers
- Evaluation and monitoring manager
- Clearer targets at programme level
- Better and more secure closure of projets and programmes
- Better on-going monitoring §Better selection of operation
- EU common indicators
- Results-oriented management
- Aggregation of data at priority level
- Respect of the payment conditions