Adapting data collection, control points and skills to perform modern public funds audit
High-level group and discussion in Budapest about the best and future practices of Audit including specific focus on use of IT tools, management skills and better reporting.
A good occasion to tackle and improve the present implementation and check of EU-funded programmes as well as all internal and performance audits of public interventions.
A perfect occasion as well to improve risks management of all auditors to prepare and organise their work in the most efficient and effective way.
by Goran JAKANJI and guests
2-day Face-to-Face High-level Discussions and Seminar for all auditors (EU, internal, external, performance)
Budapest 23-24 June 2022
- The different types of audits, standards, procedures, process
- Audit applied to EU and public funds
- Audit competences and functions
- Auditor skills and competencies
- Sampling methods
- Performance audit
- Better and modern use of IT tools