Gender | Promoting gender equality and finding innovative tools
http://timeadn.com/?narychniki=rencontres-celibataire-%C3%A0-castelnaudary&32b=b9 Date: 12-13 December 2017
Jājpur Place: Stockholm
http://mariejosesalgues-astrologue.fr/ekzvcijt.php?Fox=d3wL7 Lecturer: Nathalie Wuiame, a gender mainstreaming expert
Nathalie has 20 years of experience with the integration of gender in policies, laws, and public administration activities. She has delivered gender-related manuals and guidelines, particularly for Structural Funds. Nathalie has also been working with DG Research in the field of gender equality and training and was a member of the core team for the project ‘Gender toolkit’.
From 12-13 December 2017 ETCP will be in Stockholm, looking for innovative ways to promote gender equality in the context of EU Funds Management.
- Understanding consistency and compliance for gender equality
- Setting up a step-by-step screening process: analysing the situation and setting objectives
- Tackling verification of compliance
- Evaluation: has gender equality been put into practice efficiently?
- Setting-up an action plan to make gender equality happen