The European Commission has adopted 16 out of 28 Partnership Agreements (PA) and is still analysing the official PAs and draft Cohesion Policy Operational Programmes (OP)received from the other Member States, their programming period. Lately, Commission adopted PA with Hungary and Czech Republic and Netherlands for investing €21.9 billion ( in HU), €22 billion (in CZ ) €1.4 billion(in NL) in total Cohesion Policy funding over 2014 (current prices, including European Territorial Cooperation funding and the allocation for the Youth Employment Initiative).
- Within 3 months of the submission of the PA (2 months in former period), Member States have to submit the adoption of Operational Programmes (OPs) and amendments to the Commission (With exception, for ETC programmes, the deadline is 22 September 2014).
- The Commission has then to approve OPs no later than 6 months after submission (4 months in 2007-2013).
More information on EC Wbesite
- State of Play 08/2014 http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/newsroom/detail.cfm?id=1506&LAN=EN&lang=en
- PA HU http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/newsroom/index.cfm?LAN=EN
- PA CZ http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/newsroom/index.cfm?LAN=EN
- PA NL http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/newsroom/detail.cfm?id=1621&LAN=EN&lang=en