On 5 and 6 December 2016 in Podgorica (Montenegro), ETCP invites all EU Neighbourhood and pre-accession countries, managers of IPA & ENI to a special event:
2-Day| E-cohesion for IPA ENI : 2016 Success of Management & Information System
10% discount for registration by 4 October*
How the use of Management and Information System (MIS) reduces administrative burdens and improves monitoring of EU Funds?
Mr Arturas Patapas, ETCP key expert on SFMIS project management and Ms Ivana Vargas, Head of Financial Control Service, National Fund, Ministry of Finance, Croatia will focus on the key following:
Focus on good practices of IPA/EU funds monitoring and management systems
- Business rules and requirements for IPA, impact to MIS
- Differences between IPA I and IPA II, lessons learnt
- SFC, IMS, IPerseus – possibilities to use MIS for preparation of data
- Success factors of IT systems – when MIS is successful system
- Examples and reasons of the useful functionalities from other Member States MIS
- Importance of MIS developing project management
- Importance of legislation of MIS
- Business processes and MIS workflows relations
Would you like to know how to make IPA MIS useful, reliable and successful?
Contact us for detailed programme and save your seat as places are limited