Integrated Territorial development and smart cities
The next generation of EU funds and CPR for the upcoming 2021-2027 period gives due attention to the integrated territorial development approach.
by Richard HARDING, Franck SOTTOU and Guests
1-day Live Webinar from 9 am to 3pm on ETCP platform
3-day Face-to-Face Seminar onsite
- Implementing place-based and spatial instruments for regional development
- including a specific focus on smart cities and regeneration plans
- Presenting 2021-2027 Territorial and Regional dimensions of interventions
- Looking to the best practices for programming, selecting, monitoring and facilitating
- Getting key alerts about strategies, governance, indicators and possible irregularities
- Focusing on Territorial Instruments (ITI, CLLD…) and Local Action Groups
- Insisting on Targeted Territories and Territorial / Regional Strategies
- case studies (rural/urban/suburds)
- minimum and best requirements for the content of territorial and local development strategies,
- Clarifying the responsibilities (and risks) of relevant authorities and bodies
- selection and control of operations to be supported.
- possibility of naming a lead fund, reducing the administrative burden for beneficiaries.
- reporting on key indicators
- Visits on-the-spot (concrete projects)
- One cohesion dinner
- Live Webinar
- On demand
- 4-6 November 2021 (Prague)