ETCP’s first E-training Results-oriented Management (ROM) is available!
ETCP offers its first online learning solution on Results-oriented Management of EU Funds. This course is organised as an on-the-job training, providing learners with practical examples, exercises, case studies and other tools for becoming a better, results-oriented EU-funds manager.
Franck Sottou, Key international Expert and ETCP Director
Colm Dunne, Senior International Public Sector Team Leader
Here the first extract of the course – a dialogue between the lecturers Franck Sottou and Colm Dunne.
Europe | ESIF | Monitoring | Horizon2020 | ENI | Subsidy| IPA | EU2020 | Impact | Evaluation | EU funds | Black box of Change | Cohesion | ESF | Programming | ERDF | EAFRD | Results | Outputs | Management | Outcomes | Project | Results chain | Other factors | Operations | Sector Results | Theory of Change | Contribution analysis
The training is accessible 24/7 wherever, whenever you want on ETCP Platform.
Lesson 1: Introduction (Free) Key Technical Terms & Definitions ; Presentation of the old/new Logframes
- Welcome note
- Presentation of the lecturers
- Comprehensive description & course agenda
- Documents to be read: References, glossary, logframe
Lesson 2: Outputs in concrete ; Results in concrete
- Where outputs and results are different
- With specific attention on results
Lesson 3: The old/new EU strategies & common indicators
- Where the old logic is becoming new
- To make it concrete and specific
Lesson 4: Baseline & Targets ; Milestones
- Where there is a beginning and…an end
- Making it step by step
Lesson 5: Monitoring efficiency ; Monitoring effectiveness
- Where monitoring is better
- The final choice of logic for you
- Understanding traditional & new intervention logic (Theory of Change)
- Managing EU Funds more efficiently & effectively at programme and project level
- Improving definition and identification of results targets & indicators
- Developing your results monitoring and evaluation skills
- Tackling concrete situations
Price: 277 €/person